One of PCCFFAP’s most important functions is bargaining for labor agreements with PCC. This page contains important bargaining information and links to the latest bargaining updates.
Our current contract expired August 31, 2019. We are in the process of negotiating a new contract. See the latest details below.
|Upcoming Bargaining Meetings|
Sep 20th, 12pm to 5pm
Our Contract Expired Aug. 31st!
- Bargaining Updates
- Bargaining Update 1 (March 13, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 2 (April 3, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 3 (June 4, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 4 (July 2, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 5 (August 1, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 6 (August 7, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 7 (August 14, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 8 (August 22, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 9 (August 27, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 10 (September 4, 2019)
- Bargaining Update 11 (September 10, 2019)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Bargaining Platform
- Sign a petition in support of the platform!
- Attend a Bargaining Session
2019 Bargaining Team
|Name||FFAP Title||PCC Title|
|Frank Goulardfirstname.lastname@example.org||President||PT Math Instructor|
|Matt Stocktonemail@example.com||Executive Vice President||FT Philosophy Instructor, FDC PHL/PSY @ SY|
|Heidi Edwardsfirstname.lastname@example.org||AP Grievance Officer||Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator (AP)|
|Shirlee Geigeremail@example.com||Majority Faculty (PT) Grievance Officer||PT Philosophy Instructor|
|Emiliano Vegafirstname.lastname@example.org||FT Faculty Grievance Officer||FT Math Instructor|
|Michelle DuBarryemail@example.com||Communications VP||Grants Officer (AP)|
|Vincent Blancofirstname.lastname@example.org||Labor Relations Specialist||N/A|