A strong Federation negotiates better benefits for all our members!
- Increased Wages and Salary Steps
- Higher take-home pay
- More steps for experienced members
- Health Insurance
- Insurance coverage for our families at affordable rates
- PCC is one of few community colleges that offer part-time faculty insurance and reimbursement
- The Right to Representation
- If a discussion could aﬀect our job, we have the right to Federation representation
- Due process and just cause for all
- Voting Rights
- Accept or reject proposed contracts
- Vote on Executive Council officers
- Collective Voice
- Resolve issues with our peers
- Represent us on important PCC committees such as BPAC, POD, EAC, etc.
- Nationwide Member Discounts
United we bargain, divided we beg!
An effective Federation needs skilled staff and ﬁnancial resources. Our volunteer efforts and dues make our Federation stronger. Together we have more bargaining power!
AFT PLUS Member Benefits
AFT PLUS is the name of the member benefit programs available to AFT members and their families. Many of the programs are provided through Union Privilege, the benefit arm of the AFL-CIO; others are unique to AFT and are coordinated directly through AFT PLUS. Explore the site and learn more about the savings and services available to you as a union member. Click here to learn more about AFT PLUS Member Benefits.
Exclusive Member Benefits
AFT + is your Exclusive Member Benefits Program. Members are automatically eligible to use the benefits within AFT +. If you are a non-member, join today and take advantage of the many savings and services available to AFT members. You will need to activate your AFT Membership card to use most of this site.
If you need a replacement AFT Membership Card, first check your contact information and dues category with your Local, then email : email@example.com