The PCCFFAP Executive Council has voted to send this letter to the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners demanding the resignation of Mark Shull. Mr. Shull has a history of racist, transphobic, anti-immigrant, and Islamophobic comments. PCCFFAP is an ally to these groups, especially those who are students that seek to study and better their lives at PCC.
PCCFFAP is proud to announce our endorsements for the upcoming November 3, 2020 election. Please consider volunteering to support these fine folks and measures.
- Portland City Council: Chloe Eudaly
- Hillsboro City Council Ward 3B: Kimberly Culberston
- Beaverton City Council: Nadia Hasan
- Portland Mayor: Sarah Innarone
- Beaverton Mayor: Lacey Beatty
- Washington County Commission: Nafisa Fai
- Metro: Chris Smith
- Multnomah County Ballot Measures:
- Preschool for All
- Lets Get Moving Transport Measure
- Yes For Our Libraries
- Yes for Fair and Honest Elections
- City of Portland:
- 2020 School Bond Renewal
- Police Oversight Board Charter Amendment
Please consider volunteering to support these worthy candidates.
Political and Legislative Action Committee
Updated March 26, 2020
The PCCFFAP Political and Legislative Action Committee (PLAC) has endorsed the following candidates for local office.
Contact PLAC Chair Ira Erbs if you have questions or if you are a candidate seeking an endorsement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portland Mayor- No endorsement made
City Commission #1 Carmen Rubio
City Commission # 2 Julia Degraw
City Commission # 4 Mingus Mapps
Multnomah County Judge Rima Ghandour
Multco Commissioner Lori Stegman
Multco DA Mike Scmidt
Metro #6 Leigha LaFleur
Washington County Commission-District 1 Nafisa Fai
Beaverton Mayor Lacey Beaty
Beaverton City Council Kate Kristiansen, John Dugger