HELP US GET A SETTLEMENT NOW! Please join both Federations for PROGRESSIVE PICKETING on Thursday, November 21, culminating in a strong presence at the PCC Board of Directors Meeting at Rock Creek campus. We will have opportunities to participate at every campus, plus Portland Metro Workforce Training Center. A schedule of events is below – we encourage you all to join us for the whole day or whenever you are able! RSVP here!
- 10:00 Meet at Southeast campus, Great Hall for rally/picket
- 11:05 Depart Southeast on the shuttle bus → Portland Metro Worksource Center (PMWC)
- 11:20 Arrive PMWC, brief rally then back on the bus → Cascade
- 11:30 Arrive Cascade for rally/picketing/lunch
- 12:55 Depart Cascade on the shuttle bus→ Sylvania
- 1:20 Arrive Sylvania for rally/picket
- 3:00 Depart Sylvania on the shuttle bus→ Rock Creek for rally/picket
- 3:15 Arrive Rock Creek for rally/picket
- 5:30 Dinner provided at Rock Creek (TLC)
- 6:30 Board Meeting
- 8:15 (est.) adjournment, special shuttle bus return to Southeast campus
At each stop, we will join members from that campus. Signs and chants will be provided as we march through campus demanding a fair contract.
If you are interested in testifying, see here for some tips on effective testifying. And if you can’t make it to any of the picketing, be sure to wear your union blue on Thursday, November 21.