After an EIGHT-hour negotiating session on Friday December 6, our federation has bent in just about every way we can. We want a fair contract now. But the administration team still asks us to give up more. If the college administration can’t see our needs, maybe the board will.
We need to tell the PCC Board it’s time to settle this contract. We started negotiations last Winter term. That’s Winter 2019. And, without quick action, the college will have us still negotiating in Winter 2020.We know it’s a busy time of year. We’re asking all of our members to send a short letter to the board member who represents your home district (info below) telling them why settling a contract now is essential. Tell them why a fair contract matters to you. A
Board Member Names & Contact info
- Denise Frisbee / Zone 1 (Tigard, Tualitin, SW Portland) / email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffani Penson / Zone 2 (N & NE Portland) / email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Sonnleitner / Zone 3 (Outer SE Portland) / email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Harper / Zone 4 (Downtown, Inner SE, and Columbia County) / email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Saltzman / Zone 5 (SW & Beaverton Portland) / email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mohamed Alyajouri / Zone 6 (Hillsboro, Newberg) / email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexander Diaz Rios / Zone 7 (Hillsboro, Washington County)/ email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info on board members here
If you write to them now, please CC the Federation at email@example.com.