Thanks to everyone who voted in the 2022 FFAP election! Turnout was the highest in recent memory, with 534 members casting ballots. You can read the results below.
But first, please join me in thanking our departing Executive Council members:, Cole Chatterton, Mandy Ellertson, Hollie Oakes-Miller, and Laura Wadlin. We are so grateful for your time, passion, and expertise.
Congratulations to the following Executive Council members, who will serve two-year terms starting July 1, 2022 (* denotes uncontested race).
- President: Frank Goulard (54%) vs. Laura Wadlin (46%)
- Vice President for Grievance and Contract Administration – APs: Michael Annus*
- Secretary: Julie Hastings (62%) vs. Hollie Oakes-Miller (38%)
- Nominations and Elections Officer: Marianne Stupfel-Wallace*
- Vice President for Communications: Michelle DuBarry*
- Organizing Officer: Ben Cushing
- Campus Representative for:
- Sylvania Full Time Faculty: Christopher Shelley*
- Sylvania Part Time Faculty: Matt Reeder*
- Sylvania Academic Professionals: Teri Patapoff*
- Cascade Full Time Faculty: Aubrey Baldwin (66%) vs. Alex Jordan (34%)
- Cascade Part Time Faculty: Amber Hicks*
We are still recruiting for the Campus Representative for Cascade Academic Professionals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being directly appointed for this position.
Thanks to all the candidates and congratulations again to our new (and returning) Executive Council members!