The PCC Federation of Faculty and Academic Professionals (PCCFFAP) stands with members in times of hardship. The Executive Council has established a hardship fund as a tangible way for our federation to support members who are facing economic hardships. Financial burdens can cause stress, so the application process is straightforward and easy to navigate.
Please apply if you are:
- A dues paying member of PCC’s Federation of Faculty and Academic Professionals.
- Experiencing financial burdens due to lost income.
Members can apply for up to $250/cycle in financial assistance to assist with economic hardship. All applications will be confidential.
Support is available until funds are exhausted. One award per member each cycle. For this fiscal year:
• cycle 1 ends on November 30, 2021
• cycle 2 ends on February 28, 2022
• cycle 3 ends on June 15, 2022 (or until funds are exhausted)
If you are currently financially stable, please consider giving to the PCCFFAP Hardship Fund in order to help your colleagues through this difficult time.
Personal checks can be mailed to:
PCCFFAP Hardship Fund
P.O. Box 19389
Portland OR 97280-0389
Contributions to the Hardship Fund are not tax-deductible.
For questions, please contact Mandy Ellertson at firstname.lastname@example.org