Thanks to everyone who voted in the 2021 FFAP election! You can read the results below.
But first, please join me in thanking our departing Executive Council members: Pamela Beaty, Linda Browning, Ira Erbs, Sylvia Gray, Will Mahoney-Watson, Christine Manning, and Nicole Shappart. We are so grateful for their time, passion, and expertise!
Congratulations to the following Executive Council members, who will serve two-year terms starting July 1, 2021.
- Executive Vice President Matt Stockton
- Treasurer Michele Marden
- Oversight and Bylaws Officer Barry Edwards
- Vice President of Political and Legislative Action Mary Schutten
- Vice President for Grievance and Contract Administration – Part Time Faculty Shirlee Geiger
- Vice President for Grievance and Contract Administration – Full Time Faculty Emiliano Vega
- Campus Representative for Part Time Faculty – Southeast Kris Fink
- Campus Representative for Full Time Faculty – Southeast Jimena Alvarado
- Campus Representative for Academic Professionals – Southeast Michelle Parr
- Campus Representative for Full Time Faculty – Rock Creek Michael McGovern
The Proposed changes to the wording of the constitution and bylaws passed 85% – 15%.
The Dues Restructurepassed 66% – 34%.
We are still recruiting for the following positions – please respond to this email if you are interested in learning more!
- Vice President for Grievance and Contract Administration – Academic Professionals
- Campus Representative for Rock Creek – Academic Professionals
Thanks and congratulations again to our new Executive Council members!
Nominations and Elections Officer