- 2017 Memorandum of Agreement
- 2015-2019 Faculty and Academic Professionals Agreement
- 2011-2015 Faculty and Academic Professionals Agreement
Resources for Adjunct Faculty
Resources for Academic Professionals
Approximately 250 Academic Professionals work at PCC, performing vital services to the college in diverse areas including advising, research, grant writing, outreach and orientation, workforce development, technology support for faculty who teach online courses, and many more.
The following are links to some resources that may come in handy for APs who:
- Teach Classes
- Get laid-off
- Want to refer to an AP-only version of our contract
- Have questions about receiving pay for bilingual skills
If you have questions or would like to see other topics addressed on this page, please contact your Executive Council representative.
American Federation of Teachers (AFT) Legislative Action Center
Make your views known to those in Congress and state legislatures who represent you on the issues that affect working families every day. Visit the AFT Legislative Action Center.