Please see the attached flyer for more information.
Fellow Oregon AFT Local 3571, Portland State University Faculty Association (PSUFA) would like to extend an invitation to FFAP & FCE members who wish to join them for a Student Debt Clinic, Thursday May 18, 12-2pm, Art Building Room 240, 2000 SW 5th Ave.
While registration is capped at 50 participants, there are still spots available, enabling PSUFA to extend the invitation to fellow AFT members. Pre-register to attend PSUFA’s Student Debt Clinic (SDC) HERE.
The Student Debt Clinic (SDC) will provide attendees with a thorough overview of ways to lower monthly student loan payments through income-driven repayment plans, as well as how to qualify for total federal student loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program. These programs are relevant for Parent PLUS loan holders as well.
While these programs are only applicable to federal student loans, limited information will be available to assist people with private student loans. If you are unsure whether your loan is a federal loan, visit http://nslds.ed.gov/. You will have to log in, and this website will list all of your federal student loans.
If you have any questions, please contact our Staff Organizer, Mary Sykora at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and we hope that you will be able to attend!
- Fri, 12. May, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Fri, 26. May, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Tues, 13. June, 1-4p (CLIMB)
- Fri, 30. June, 9a-3p (CLIMB)
- Thurs, 06. July, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Tues, 18. July, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Thurs, 27. July, 9a-3p (CLIMB)
- Fri, 04. Aug, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Fri, 11. Aug, 12-5p (CLIMB) CANCELLED!!
- Tues, 22. Aug, 9a-3p (CLIMB)
- Thurs, 24. Aug, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Monday, September 11 9am-2pm
- Wednesday, September 13 9am-pm