We are looking for interested PCCFFAP members to participate in our upcoming state AFT-Oregon annual convention. This event is a great opportunity to learn more about the work of our union, help define our union priorities, and meet union supporters from around the state.
AFT-Oregon Annual Convention
May 4, 5:00pm – May 6, 3:00pm
Downtown Portland Hilton
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to become more involved in the work of our federation, please consider attending. We plan to send a large delegation of 20-30 members. Following convention, all delegates will be asked to briefly report what they learned and action items that may be taken by our local.
Support your Federation bargaining team by “Buttoning Up!” on bargaining days! Buttons can be picked up at the Federation office, SY ST 01, or at any one of the upcoming Membership Meetings being held across PCC in the coming weeks. We can also send you a button via Campus Mail.
Wear your button to show solidarity and support for a fair contract on the following days:
- Fri, 12. May, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Fri, 26. May, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Tues, 13. June, 1-4p (CLIMB)
- Fri, 30. June, 9a-3p (CLIMB)
- Thurs, 06. July, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Tues, 18. July, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Thurs, 27. July, 9a-3p (CLIMB)
- Fri, 04. Aug, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Fri, 11. Aug, 12-5p (CLIMB) CANCELLED!!
- Tues, 22. Aug, 9a-3p (CLIMB)
- Thurs, 24. Aug, 9a-12p (CLIMB)
- Monday, September 11 9am-2pm
- Wednesday, September 13 9am-pm
In addition to “Buttoning Up!”, you can also show your support by attending any one of the above-named bargaining sessions. Please just let us know ahead of time by RSVP’ing here
that you will be attending.